Schools In California
The following is a list of paralegal schools in California
This list also contains online schools that accept students from California
- Faculty members available via email 24/7 and typically respond within 24 hours.
- Online tech support available 24/7, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Online help centers offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, & more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Offers classes online, as well as at 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia.
- Curriculum is developed with input from employers, subject matter experts.
- Has provided a hands-on, career-focused education since 1953.
- Small class sizes promote one-on-one, student-teacher interaction.
- No-cost tutoring available in every subject to every enrolled student.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Offers a high school diploma program through distance learning materials.
- Specializes in distance learning courses to award diplomas.
- Online Courses
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- In a 2013 survey, 83% of students said they would recommend the university to others.
- Most degree-seeking online and campus-based students are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Average class sizes is 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Founded in 1937 in Davenport, Iowa as the American Institute of Commerce (AIC).
- Online Courses
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
• With 100,000+ students, it's the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation.
• Since 1971, its mission has been to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting tomorrow’s world.
• Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
• The student-faculty ratio is 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.5%.
- Online Courses
Become a professional paralegal at Fullerton College The Fullerton College is a...
Study to become a paralegal at Platt College. Platt has facilities in three convenient Southern California locations: Los Angeles, Newport Beach and Ontario. Platt graduates have gone on to careers with well-respected industry leaders....
Mt San Antonio College
Paralegal' and 'legal assistant/specialist' are interchangeable titles for people who, although they are not members of the legal profession, have education,......
Employment for paralegals and legal assistant is projected to grow much faster than average* - this is in relation to all occupations through 2014. Private law firms will still be the largest......
American River College
American River College Enroll at American River College Paralegal Program...
Canada College Enroll at Canada College Paralegal Program Canada College's Paralegal Program was developed in cooperation with the San Matero County Bar......
Cerritos College Find a job as a paralegal professional Paralegal means a person refers to himself......
Cerro Coso Community College
Cerro Coso Community College Gain a successful career in the paralegal field Program Goals and Objectives The Paralegal Studies program offered by Cerro Coso......
City College of San Francisco
City College of San Francisco Find a job as a paralegal professional The work of the paralegal has been acknowledged by the American Bar Association, state bars,......
Clarita Career College
Clarita Career College LEGAL ASSISTANT These are some of the normal job titles of a entry level Legal Assistant: Legal Assistant......
Coastline Community College
Coastline's Paralegal Studies Program is accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA). A paralegal is an intermediary position between the legal secretary and......
College of the Canyons
The Paralegal Studies Program at College of the Canyons is meant to furnish the student with the knowledge and skills required to enter the legal field as an entry-level......
College of the Sequoias
College of the Sequoias The student is required to take this legal survey course as the initiating course into the program. It is meant to train the student for a job as......
Cuesta College Providing you with the knowledge and techniques you need to become a successful paralegal. In the absence of the paralegal, an attorney would perform......
Cuyamaca College Program Information Students interested in a satisfying and stimulating career linked to the legal profession will find that the Paralegal Program......
De Anza College
The American Bar Association approves of the Paralegal Studies Program at De Anza College. The main objective of the program is to educate students for positions......
El Camino Community College District
Training to Become a Paralegal at El Camino Community College District A qualified paralegal helps meet the increasing demand for legal services. The program's aim is to......
Evergreen Valley College
Legal Terminology found in the language of the laws is self-paced course for the students and is introduced by the " Evergreen Valley College Legal Terminology ". The......
Fremont College - Paralegal Degrees Certificates Details...
Fresno City College
Read more about Fresno City College Paralegal Studies Program....
Gain legal knowledge at Humphreys College The Paralegal Studies Department equips our students with what the need to know to achieve success in productive legal......
Specialize in one of our paralegal programs Paralegal Duties Paralegals investigate prepare legal opinions memoranda organize legal......
Become a paralegal specialist at Intercoast Colleges Program Description This is a 30.0 Semester Credit Hour (900 clock hours) program that requires 36......
John F Kennedy University
Enroll in John F Kennedy's paralegal program This evening program, intended for working adults, consists of a 13 course upper division curriculum and can be completed in one year. The......
Los Angeles City College
Los Angeles City College is a member of the American Association for Paralegal Education The...
Los Angeles Mission College
Become a legal assistant at Los Angeles Mission College The legal profession has articulated a call for personnel to merge some of the duties of the legal secretary with those of......
Los Angeles Southwest College
Los Angeles Southwest College offers a variety of programs Students can prepare to qualify for positions in private law firms, public and governmental agencies or law-related......
MCed Career College
MCed Career College Program enables you to become certified as a Notary Public The legal assistant program at MCed Career College will teach you basic legal......
Find a job as a paralegal professional Paralegals, sometimes known as legal assistants, aid lawyers with the......
This program leads to an Paralegal's Associate's Degree, or an Associate's Degree in......
Napa Valley College
The Criminal Justice Training Center/Napa Valley College offers The Paralegal Program. No matter whether you're preparing for law school or simply a job as a paralegal, this......
There are few regionally accredited paralegal institutions that offer a......
What do the paralegal assistants of the North-West College-Pasadena do? Legal Assistants and...
If you are interested in becoming a paralegal, you should contact Palomar College.......
Pasadena City College
Our program prepares students for careers as paralegals (legal assistants), able to assist attorneys in such settings as private law firms, corporations, government, administrative agencies,......
Riverside Community College
Riverside Community College Become a paralegal specialist at Riverside Community College Some of the courses offered: Introduction to Paralegal......
Saint Marys College of California
Saint Marys College of California Become a paralegal specialist at Saint Marys College of California Saint Mary's College is recognized nationally as a standard......
San Bernardino Valley College
San Bernardino Valley College Enroll at San Bernardino Valley College Paralegal Program Students for employment as a Legal assistant in law offices, courts or related positions......
San Diego City College
San Diego City College Gain a successful career in the paralegal field At San Diego City College, the Paralegal (Legal Assistant) program provides professional......
Santa Barbara Business College
Santa Barbara Business College Become a paralegal specialist at Santa Barbara Business College Do you want to know how you can prepare for work as a paralegal?...
Skyline College Gain a successful career in the paralegal field At Skyline College, the...
South Coast College
South Coast College Gain a successful career in the paralegal field South Coast College is home to one of California's highest quality...
Southwestern College Find a job as a paralegal professional Lawyers are assisted by paralegals and Legal Assistants by researching legal precedent, investigating facts, or preparing legal documents....
Victor Valley College
Victor Valley College For those students who wish to pursue careers as paralegals, the Paralegal Certificate Program was designed. A paralegal works in a ......
West Los Angeles College
West Los Angeles College ABA-Approved Paralegal Program Qualified by education, training or work experience, a paralegal is employed by a lawyer,......
West Valley College
West Valley College Program Options At West Valley College, options such as an Associates of Science Degree or Post-Degree Certificate are available to......