Schools In Chicago, Illinois
The following is a list of paralegal schools in Chicago, Illinois
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Operates as a Public Benefit Corporation school, that puts students first and maintains a commitment to the communities they serve.
- Features a DreamReal program, that provides students with career guidance from enrollment to graduation, helps them to make connections in their community, and more.
- Ranked 6th Best Regional College in the Midwest in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 2nd Best College for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A Christian liberal arts college founded in 1882.
- Has an Honors Programs that gives qualified students opportunities like honors seminars and research, plus field trips to graduate programs and funding to take graduate exams.
- Students can add a career concentration to their major to focus their learning toward particular career opportunities.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Below you may find universities and colleges that offer Paralegal courses in Houston, TX. If you want more information on the school please click on the linked name of the institution. If you want information on the Paralegal courses offered by each school please click on the information request button.