Schools In Chicago, Illinois
The following is a list of paralegal schools in Chicago, Illinois
- Ranked #12 in National University and #21 Best Value School categories in 2014 by U.S. News and World Reports
- Uses Blackboard, an online course management system that helps students stay organized and focused on their studies.
- Notable alumni include Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel; retired U.S. Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens; comedian Stephen Colbert; and Tony Award-winning actress Heather Headley.
- Faculty includes a Nobel Prize laureate, Tony Award Winners, MacArthur Fellowship winners and more.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1900, with over 40 diverse online degree programs.
- Classes are available online and in over 20 campuses across the Midwest and Florida.
- Offers a comprehensive student services team (SUPPORT+) composed of financial aid advisors, academic tutors, career service advisors, and more.
- Operates as a Public Benefit Corporation school, that puts students first and maintains a commitment to the communities they serve.
- Features a DreamReal program, that provides students with career guidance from enrollment to graduation, helps them to make connections in their community, and more.
Below you may find universities and colleges that offer Paralegal courses in Houston, TX. If you want more information on the school please click on the linked name of the institution. If you want information on the Paralegal courses offered by each school please click on the information request button.