Schools In North Carolina
The following is a list of paralegal schools in North Carolina
This list also contains online schools that accept students from North Carolina
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- In a 2013 survey, 83% of students said they would recommend the university to others.
- Most degree-seeking online and campus-based students are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Average class sizes is 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Founded in 1937 in Davenport, Iowa as the American Institute of Commerce (AIC).
- Online Courses
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Each campus is heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Offers a high school diploma program through distance learning materials.
- Specializes in distance learning courses to award diplomas.
- Online Courses
- Faculty members available via email 24/7 and typically respond within 24 hours.
- Online tech support available 24/7, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Online help centers offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, & more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.
• With 100,000+ students, it's the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation.
• Since 1971, its mission has been to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting tomorrow’s world.
• Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
• The student-faculty ratio is 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.5%.
- Online Courses
- Offers bachelor’s, associate’s, and certificate programs in legal studies, business administration, healthcare, nursing, accounting, and more.
- Flexible scheduling options are available; day, afternoon, and evening classes are available Monday through Saturday and terms begin in October, January, April, and June.
- Assists students with various academic and career advising services.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Coastal Carolina Community College
Coastal Carolina Community College - Paralegal Degrees Certificates Details...
Central Piedmont Community College
Central Piedmont Community College - Paralegal Degrees Certificates Details...
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute
Become a paralegal specialist Taking the Paralegal Technology curriculum will prepare students to work while supervised by an attorney, assisting with legal work and......
Davidson County Community College
Find a job as a paralegal professional By following the Paralegal Technology curriculum, students will be able to work while supervised by attorneys on legal tasks that are routine......
Durham Technical Community College
Enroll at Durham Technical Community College Durham Technical Community College has developed a Paralegal Technology program considered by the North Carolina State......
Fayetteville Technical Community College
Study a paralegal program at Fayetteville Technical Community College The individuals that go through the Paralegal Technology curriculum at Fayetteville Technical Community......
Gain a successful career in the paralegal field The Paralegal Technology curriculum at Gaston College is teaching students how to work under the direct supervision......
Halifax Community College
Halifax's paralefal program Halifax Paralegal Technology curriculum is 100% net-based. The courses are licensed by North Carolina Attorneys and are taught online......
Johnston Community College
Join Johnston Community College paralegal program Program Description After following the Paralegal Technology curriculum, students can work in law......
Meredith College's Paralegal education Meredith College's Paralegal Program is an ABA-Approved and North Carolina State Bar Qualified Paralegal......
Pitt Community College
Pitt Community College Paralegal education Those that attend the Pitt Community College Paralegal Technology Program will become legal assistants that will be highly......
South Piedmont Community College
South Piedmont Community College paralegal education Paralegals are an important part of offices and law firms. They are usually doing tasks that help lawyers, and keep legal......
Surry Community College
Surry Community College paralegal technology program Students that go through the Paralegal Technology curriculum will learn how to work while supervised by an attorney, while doing......
Western Piedmont Community College
Paralegal education at Western Piedmont Community By taking the Paralegal Technology courses at Western Piedmont Community College, you will learn how to work while supervised by a......