Schools In Pennsylvania
The following is a list of paralegal schools in Pennsylvania
This list also contains online schools that accept students from Pennsylvania
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Offers a high school diploma program through distance learning materials.
- Specializes in distance learning courses to award diplomas.
- Online Courses
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers a wide array of over 35 degree programs including business, medical, technology and more.
- Fully accredited campuses offer day, evening and online classes.
- Developed a Graduate Placement Strategy (GPS), that helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources for life.
• With 100,000+ students, it's the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation.
• Since 1971, its mission has been to develop Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting tomorrow’s world.
• Offers over 230 programs online, from the certificate to the doctoral level.
• The student-faculty ratio is 25:1, and 42.3% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 76.5%.
- Online Courses
- Features a public spa where massage students can get real-world experience.
- Main campus is located in North Wales, Pennsylvania, with satellite campuses in Phoenixville and Warminster.
- Honored by the PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce as Business of the Century in 2013.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Originally founded in 1918 as a way to prepare servicemen to re-enter the workforce after military service.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- In a 2013 survey, 83% of students said they would recommend the university to others.
- Most degree-seeking online and campus-based students are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Average class sizes is 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Founded in 1937 in Davenport, Iowa as the American Institute of Commerce (AIC).
- Online Courses
- 24/7 myCampusLink system lets students access their records, e-mail, communicate with faculty, and more.
- Their mission is to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Designated a 2014 MIlitary Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers career education in nursing, dental, business, information technology, and more.
- 44 campus locations across 15 states, with online options as well.
- Faculty members available via email 24/7 and typically respond within 24 hours.
- Online tech support available 24/7, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Online help centers offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, & more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Online Courses
Bucks County Community College
Bucks County Community College developed a Paralegal Studies program that will last for three semesters: spring, fall and summer. During all these months, you will teach......
Central Pennsylvania College
Central Pennsylvania College Every student graduating the Central Pennsylvania Paralegal is considered to be experienced enough in order to assist attorneys...
Community College of Allegheny County
If you want to work as a Paralegal or legal assistant, then the Community College of Allegheny County program will help you realize that dream. As a paralegal you can work for real......
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia developed a program approved by the American Bar Association...
Delaware County Community College
On Delaware County Community College you will find an associate degree program that will turn you into a generalist paralegal. After completing this program you will be very easily......
Erie Business Center
Erie's Paralegal program was especially elaborated to prepare students for entry-level positions assisting legal professionals in traditional law offices, governmental agencies, ......
Become a qualified paralegal at Everest Institute in Pittsburgh, PA. Start your paralegal career in Pennsylvania with the right paralegal education....
Become a qualified paralegal at Everest University in Pittsburgh, PA. Start your paralegal career in Pennsylvania with the right paralegal education....
The world we live in can become a better place if more analytically-minded people will apply their skills in the interest of the community. The best way to do that is to step into the field of law......
Harrisburg Area Community College-Harrisburg
At Harrisburg Area Community College, students are learning how to assist law attorneys in several law-related occupations. The Career Associate program is approved by the......
Keystone Technical Institute
Diploma Program Objective Some of the tasks that a Paralegal will be able to perform include helping lawyers in tasks such as pleading drafting, doing investigations and......
By studying the Lackawanna College program of Paralegal Studies, you can work as a paralegal professional, and you will have the skills you need to help lawyers in public or......
Lansdale School of Business
The paralegal's role is very important these days, and you need to get a good quality paralegal training if you want to have a good career in this field. With a paralegal training......
Lehigh Carbon Community College
Lehigh Carbon Community College's Paralegal Studies program is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA) and was especially developed for students possessing......
Northampton County Area Community College
Every student willing to become a paralegal profession is welcome to join the American Bar Association approved paralegal studies program at Northampton Community......
Legal Office Assistant / Paralegal By going through this program, students will get the needed training to enter a position in a law office or an organization, where they......
In the last few years, the US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics has estimated that the paralegal profession willpment. That�s why the Peirce Col know an incredible develolege......
Pennsylvania College of Technology
The American Bar Association approved the Pennsylvania�s Bachelor of Science in...
Associate in specialized business degree If you want to have a career in the law field, law school isn't the only option available. There are a number of paths to follow if you go through......